TOLWORTH GIRLS’ SCHOOL AND SIXTH FORM
Lytle Associates Architects were appointed to design an £11 million development for this successful and expanding school.
The scheme provides two major new teaching blocks in two phases:
Phase 1: (completed September 2017)
• Sixth form study and resource areas, common rooms, snack bar and balcony
• Dining hall, kitchens and external dining terrace
• Science, business studies and IT classrooms
• Multi-use games area, sports facilities and landscaping
Phase 2: (currently on site – due for completion August 2018)
• 200 seat performance/lecture theatre
• Drama studio
• Music teaching and rehearsal studios
• Recording studio and music practice rooms
The development will be partly funded by a residential enabling development.