Lytle Associates Architects recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in a variety of ways. These activities have a significant impact in the key areas of the building design, business travel and office heating and lighting.
Lytle Associates Architects recognises that it has a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, to minimise the impact of the development projects it has overseas and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
As such, Lytle Associates Architects is committed to:
- Continual improvement of its environmental performance and the environmental impact of its business activities;
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution;
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer, and other third-party requirements;
Lytle Associates Architects will achieve these commitments by:
- Implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 14001:2015;
- Setting challenging environmental objectives and maintaining a supporting improvement programme;
- Ensuring that its employees, suppliers and customers are aware of their role in supporting the organisation’s commitments and environmental objectives;
- Training its employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives;
- Staying abreast of new building technologies and advising clients on how to achieve sustainable developments;
- Promoting the use of best practice building designs by clients to optimise building energy efficiencies and minimise the use of non-renewable resources;
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of its business activities.
The implementation of this policy is fundamental to the success of the company and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
This policy is publicly available to interested external parties upon request.