In April 2021 the practice transferred the majority ownership of Lytle Associates Architects Ltd to an Employee Ownership Trust.
This change strengthens the level of service and skills which the practice offers and the four directors of LAA – Darren Page, Sara Waterfield, Mark Furner and Richard Wilkinson continue to run the company.
Lytle Associates Architects Employee Ownership Trust has a board of Trustees including members of staff and an external advisor. They will work to promote our collaborative culture and strengthen everything that we do. The Trust Board will provide a ‘non executive’ overview of the business to ensure its managed in the best interests of all employees.
Key Objectives of the LAA EOT:
• Secure the sustainable independence of LAA
• Secure the succession of ownership
• Give LAA control over its own future
The EOT Trustee Board directors will work to:
· Ensure LAA’s clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
· Monitor the business and how is it performing
· Challenge, hold the LAA directors to account, act as a critical friend.
· Make decisions in the best interest of LAA staff (the beneficiaries of the Trust)