What information do we collect?
We collect information from you if;
– you submit an enquiry from our contact page
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
– to respond via supplied contact details regarding your enquiry (email, telephone or post)
– to personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
– to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
– to send periodic emails about our company, product news or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
Email subscriptions (third-party data processor)
Data sent to our third-party data processor (MailChimp) is secure and adheres to GDPR regulation.
Submitted enquires (from our contact page)
Data is not stored on this website. The recipient computer / device email client is protected by password encryption.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 21st May, 2018.
Contacting us (GDPR Data Officer)
Richard Wilkinson, 20 Quarry Street, Guildford, GU1 3UY
Telephone: 44 (0) 1483 301661