NEW BARN SCHOOL
Lytle Associates have been retained architects for Sussex Healthcare and Treehouse Educare for over 15 years and have completed four new special care buildings on the same site as New Barn School.
New Barn School provides a bespoke specialist school for children and young people on the autistic spectrum.
New Barn School specialist facilities:
– Teaching facility comprising seven teaching classrooms and specialist rooms for science, food technology, Drama, music, art and ICT.
– Dedicated reception within the building which enables controlled access to the site and a first point of contact for visitors.
– Intervention, 1:1 and meeting spaces.
– External covered area.
– Purpose-built gymnasium and changing facilities providing space for a range of indoor sports and physical exercise.
– New floodlit MUGA.
– Separate vocational skills building including vehicle maintenance and horticulture teaching spaces.