We aim to provide a professional response to our client’s needs whilst retaining personal involvement, attention to detail and a genuine appreciation for all aspects of good design.
To achieve this, we will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System (QMS) based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
We will establish measurable quality and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of our organisation. We will address risks and opportunities associated with them and will
- monitor and measure the effectiveness of our business processes and objectives through management reviews and internal audit.
- seek feedback from customers on how well our services are meeting their expectations and requirements.
- analyse the causes of any complaint or problem and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence, then set objectives for improvement.
- select and work closely with suppliers who enable us to offer leading-edge building designs and smooth project deliveries.
- recruit employees who are client-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets our aims.
- maintain a working environment that promotes the wellbeing of our employees and encourages positive teamwork.
- encourage all our employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve our company’s services and business processes.
- ensure that our employees are aware of this Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System.
- ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of our QMS is fundamental to the success of our business and is viewed and supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.