The aim of Lytle Associates Architects is to provide a professional response to our client’s needs whilst retaining personal involvement, attention to detail and a genuine appreciation for all aspects of good design.
To achieve this objective, the organisation will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
In particular, Lytle Associates Architects will:
- Establish measurable quality and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and address risks and opportunities associated with them;
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through management reviews and the internal audit processes;
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement;
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
- Select and work closely with suppliers who enable the company to offer the leading-edge building designs and smooth project deliveries
- Recruit employees who are client-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the organisation’s requirements;
- Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its employees and encourages positive teamwork;
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the company’s services and business processes;
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System;
- Ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of the organisation’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.