Working for us
Junior/Senior Architectural Technician
We are looking to employ a Junior or Senior Architectural Technician, on a permanent contract, to join our friendly office in the heart of historic Guildford.
Lytle Associates is a respected architectural studio, established over 35 years ago. We are run by four directors and twenty staff and are proud to be an Employee Owned Trust (EOT).
The successful candidate would work on a variety of interesting projects, including preparing building regulation submissions and tender & working drawing packages. They would need to:
- Have a BTEC level 3, HNC or HND in construction
- Have a sound knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit and an understanding of the design process
- Be organised and efficient, with good attention to detail
- Be a team player, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Have a flexible and open approach to problem solving
The salary will be dependent on experience.
To apply, please email your CV, examples of work and salary expectations to Richard Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org