Company – Lytle Associate Architects Ltd
Region – Guildford, Surrey
Job Type – Senior Architectural Technologist/ Technician
Salary Band – Dependent on experience
Contract – Permanent
Lytle Associates Architects Ltd are an RIBA Chartered Practice based in Guildford, Surrey established in 1987. www.lytle-associates.com
Our work includes one-off new build houses, large residential extensions/refurbishments, residential redevelopment projects up to 400 homes and large residential flats; Heritage projects; Education projects ranging from extensions to whole-site masterplans; Healthcare clients covering refurbishment and new build care homes; Church and Community projects; Commercial projects ranging from specialist retail, restaurants to flagship stores and offices.
We are looking to employ an experienced Architectural Technologist to join our friendly office to work on a variety of interesting projects, including preparing Building Regulation submissions, tender and working drawing packages.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Strong technical knowledge including UK Building Regulations and construction detailing.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in Architecture.
- Good residential, education, commercial/office experience.
- In particular sound knowledge of residential multi-unit flatted refurbishments and new builds.
- Have an understanding of the design process and ability to assist the management and delivery of projects to completion in a highly organised way with an efficient attention to detail.
- Work as a team player with a flexible and open approach to problem solving.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
How to apply:
Please email your CV, examples of work and salary expectations to Richard Wilkinson