£10 million school development programme recently completed for Tolworth Girls’ School.
Lytle Associates Architects were delighted to attend the formal opening last month of a fantastic range of new facilities at Tolworth Girls’ school and Sixth Form including:
- Performing Arts theatre
- Music and drama department
- Science Laboratories
- Sixth form centre
- Full sized floodlit artificial pitch
- IT suits and 16 new classrooms
Involved with the school since 2011, Lytle Associates have provided professional advice and support at every stage from initial Feasibility and EFA approval, through planning and Sport England negotiations to construction and project management.
In addition to these developments. Lytle Associates have successfully helped the school obtain over £2 million CIF funding for:
- Complete replacement of heating boilers, pipework, radiators and hot water services
- Electrical wiring sub mains and infrastructure upgrade
- Fire and emergency system replacements including new fire doors