Check out this timelapse video of our project at Tolworth Girls School and Sixth Form!
Lytle Associates Architects were appointed to design an £11 million development for this successful and expanding school.
The scheme provides two major new teaching blocks in two phases.
Phase 1 was completed in September 2017 and provided:
– Sixth form study and resource areas, common rooms, a snack bar and balcony.
– A new Dining hall, kitchens and external dining terrace. Science, business studies and IT classrooms
– A Multi-use games area, sports facilities and landscaping.
Phase 2 was completed in September 2018:
– 200 seat performance/lecture theatre
– Drama studio
– Music teaching and rehearsal studios
– Recording studio and music practice rooms
The development was partly funded by a residential enabling development.